- Grey trousers (shorts in summer), grey skirt or pinafore dress (red and white checked dress in summer)
- White shirt or polo t-shirt
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (available to order from school office)
- Sensible black shoes (not trainers)
- Black shorts
- White t-shirt with school logo (available to order from school office)
- Black pumps
Please ensure that all uniform is clearly marked with either name tags or marker pen.
For health and safety reasons, we request that pupils do not wear jewellery for school.
|P.E. t-shirt||£ 3.50|
|P.E. shorts||£ 3.50|
|Red school bag||£ 5.00|
|Water bottle||£ 1.50|
Uniform Reminders - March 2019
- Training shoes are not part of our uniform
- Extreme hair for boys or girls such as shaven lines, dyed colour is not permitted
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied up in black or red hairbands or small ribbon
- PE kit, including pumps, must be in school in a named bag
- All clothing must be named in order for lost items to be returned.