- Grey or navy trousers (shorts in summer), grey or navy skirt or pinafore dress (blue and white checked dress in summer)
- White shirt
- Navy jumper or cardigan with or without school logo
- Sensible black shoes (not trainers)
- Black shorts
- White t-shirt
- Black pumps
Please ensure that all uniform is clearly marked with either name tags or marker pen.
For health and safety reasons, we request that pupils do not wear jewellery for school.
- Training shoes are not part of our uniform
- Extreme hair for boys or girls such as shaven lines, dyed colour is not permitted
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied up in black or blue hairbands or small ribbon
- PE kit, including pumps, must be in school in a named bag
- All clothing must be named in order for lost items to be returned.