Cathcart Street is a cashless school, so we do not accept cash or cheques as means of payment.
We use ParentPay for dinner money, school trips and other items. ParentPay enables you to pay online using your credit/debit card anytime and anywhere.
Cash payments can be made by obtaining a barcode letter from the school office and going to a PayPoint shop.
The closest PayPoint shops to school are:
- SKR Superstore, 6 St. Anne Street (closest to school)
- News and Booze, 264-266 Conway Street (walk up Watson Street towards Conway Street and turn right)
- One Stop News, 102 Vittoria Street
- Asda, 222 Grange Road
What are the benefits to Parents and Pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories, balance alerts and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school
- Improves school security
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
How to get started with ParentPay?
When your child is admitted to scjhool, we will automatically send you your account activation details. Once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage
NB. These are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
Already have a ParentPay Account?
If you already have a ParentPay account, with another ParentPay school, you can simply login to that account and add your other children via the add a child button on your home page. You will need the activation username and password above to do this.
Cash payments can be made by getting a barcode letter from the school office and going to a shop with the PayPoint logo.
Please do not hesitate to contact the school office if you need assistance.
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit to school as it makes managing finance more secure and reduces workloads associated with counting cash.
Where can I get further support?
Visit the frequently asked questions section of the ParentPay website - ParentPay FAQs